While penning any experience of playing this new, fascinating venture from Playdemic, gamers are initially caught between two minds.
They think which points to focus upon or what to skip. Presaging the brief aspects required to make this review sound compact, let’s start with the pot of precious Gold coins because let’s be honest; players are done with aspects like special golf balls, ball guide, top, curl, back or side spin and gold clubs, their individual stats and power.
It’s taken for granted that if you’re interested to know someone’s take on the game, you know the fundamentals of the game. So, let’s not waste any time and plunge into those aspects. The golf clash hack undoubtedly deserves mention in the piece.
The gold Coins
When you get into battle, players end up collecting or anteing gold coins.
- For example in Tour 3, the entry fee you pay is 800. Both you and your opponent have to pay 800 gold coins.
- Now, in this juncture, 1.6k or 1600 gold coins go into the making of a pot. The winner then bags all the money.
- Using the golf clash cheats is great and viable idea because you can give the gold coins without spending a penny. The generator provides an unlimited number of those coins.
The sound part
There is paucity of sound effects for accompanying your actions in the entire game.
- When you hit the ball or you make a good shot, there will be some claps. The characteristic sound made by the ball is not consistent.
- When the game introduces that to the hole, it produces a different sonic impact. Also, you have voice saying perfect shot or wait for it.
- Tapping elements on the concerned menu have zero feedback to be audible. Actually, you have no background score, neither the menus in the matches.
The sound anomalies
At first, you might get baffled by thinking that your phone’s speaker was malfunctioning. We also have a great article on harry potter hogwarts mystery cheats you might like that too.
- It takes some time to realize that it is working fine and nothing is wrong with your speaker. The game itself makes all those weird sounds.
- You might say that it’s a big flaw of the game.
- To add salt to the wounds, the sound effects are actually turned off by default only. It’s difficult to pinpoint the idea behind it. However, a quick trip and tap on the options will change all of that.
In a nutshell
Although relative easy controls and magnificent emphasis on various parts of online interaction is there, the game manages to give full-scale entertainment. Courtesy, the possibility or chance of participating in different tournaments to upgrade clubs, it has a great replay value quality attached to it.
While it suffers in the sound and graphics department, with inexplicable omissions in sonic segment and low-quality graphics, it still makes up with its overall fulfilling experience. You can use the online tool if you know how to hack golf clash. Give it your shot by negating the pitfalls and focusing on the positive side.